There are some very basic things that your husbands and boyfriends need to know when you own a horse:
- Color – Brown – they are all brown.
- Body Parts – 4 legs, neck, head, ear (right and left), forelock and hooves.
- Digestion – Hay goes in one end and comes out the other.
- Halter- If you can, teach your husband and easier way to put on the halter then the way it is demonstrated in the video.
- Safety – Be careful walking behind a horse. It’s safer to walk under the neck.
- Hoof Care – Clean the hoof with a hoof pick.
There you go! It’s as easy as that. I found this cute video of an Englishman sharing his thoughts on this subject.